Cooler Master MM710 Review HERE
Brand: Cooler Master
Color: MM710 White
- ENGINEERED FOR LIGHTNESS - Weighing in at an incredible 53 grams, the MM710 features a unique breathable honeycomb housing over the PCBA, which is protected with dust- and water-resistant coating. Ideal for minimising palm sweat and wrist fatigue during extended use. Aim better, perform better - for longer.
- PINPOINT ACCURACY & SMOOTH GLIDING - Outfitted with a 16000 DPI PixArt PMW3389 optical sensor (with 7 sensitivity settings) for minimal lag, little-to-no stuttering, and superior tracking (400 IPS, 1000 Hz, <2 mm Lift Off, 50 g Acceleration). Functional movement is further enhanced with smooth-gliding PTFE feet - the elite standard for low-friction surfaces.
- DURABLE & BALANCED - L/R Buttons employ Omron switches (rated at 20+ million clicks each) with 2 right-hand optimised side buttons for key-binding (MasterPlus+ software enables customised polling rates and button response times). Virtually symmetrical, the form is a beautifully suited to either left- or right-handed users who favour a claw or finger grip and prefer high-sensitivity wrist aiming.
- ULTRAWEAVE CABLE - Enjoy the superior responsiveness and reliability of wired hardware with the hyper-flexible, near-zero drag, ultraweave cable (1.8 m, USB). Compatible with PC Windows or Mac OS system platforms
- MAKE IT YOURS - Available in matte white and matte black. The MM710 includes a 2-year warranty and is supported by MasterPlus+ software (currently PC only) for advanced customisation.
Release Date: 01-10-2019
Package Dimensions: 5.2 x 4.4 x 1.8 inches