- Includes a Bare Tool Makita XFD13 Brushless 18V 1/2-in Drill/Driver
- Offers a 2-Speed Transmission to Deliver 0-500 or 0-1,900 rpm No Load Speeds
- Delivers 440 in-lb of Max Torque
- Compatible with Several Makita LXT 18V Battery Models (Sold Separately)
- Bare Tool Does NOT Come with Battery, Charger, or Case
Details: Do more with less. The Makita XFD13 bare tool 18V LXT lithium-ion brushless cordless drill/driver is an ultra-compact drilling and driving solution with significantly less weight than other models. The 18V sub-compact driver-drill is part of a new class of compact, with the size and weight of lower voltage tools but with the performance, power and compatibility of 18-volt. The XFD13 has an efficient brushless motor with two speed settings (0-500 / 0-1,900 rpm) and dual LED lights to illuminate the work area. At only 6-5/8” and 3.8 lb (with battery, sold separately), it provides superior comfort and handling. Users can expect max torque of 440 in-lb from the XFD13 drill. The expansive line of the Makita 18V LXT Series means an 18V battery from any LXT tool will power the 18V sub-compact driver-drill. Here are some compatible battery models: BL1815, BL1815N, BL1820, BL1830, BL1840, BL1850 (sold separately).
Package Dimensions: 8.0 x 6.7 x 2.8 inches