- ⭐【19-IN-1 FULL SOLDERING IRON KIT】Excellent product experience, just plug and play.Comes with soldering iron(60w, 110v), soldering stand, cleaning sponge, screwdrivers, 22 AWG wires, desoldering pump, tin wire solder tube, anti-static tweezers, wire stripper tool, solder wick and Mini PCB, 5pcs interchangeable soldering iron tips set, portable toolbox.
- ⭐【15 SECS QUICKLY HEATS UP】Our soldering iron features an advanced ceramic heating core to heat up to reach the desired temperature rapidly in around 15 secs, so that you can work faster. Preset temperature and maintain a constant temperature, So you can solder with fewer pauses. Soldering Iron Kit has a rapid heat thermostat range of 392 Fahrenheit to 842 Fahrenheit (or 200-450 Celsius)
- ⭐【WHY CHOOSE US】We upgraded the durable soldering kit in a safe iron stand with dual safety design and heat-insulated and anti-scalding silicone handle to protect users from burn, high temperature resistant insulating materials for safety when holding the soldering iron. Pencil style irons that is easy to use and and suitable for hobbiest use According to customer's feedback, we improved and upgraded the product quality to satisfy user
- ⭐【EASY AND PORTABLE APPLICATION】With this multifunctional tool kit, you can repairing various electronics and circuit board, like welding, jewelry, guitar, watches, wiring, mobile device, computers hardware, small electronic work, TV capacitors or accessories, trinkets of children, crafts and more. The carry bag can avoid losing the soldering accessories. The item is great for electric repair, home DIY and other soldering project.
- ⭐【WIDELY USE】Ideal for DIY hobby,PCB/SMD/SMT soldering,home appliance repairs,factory production,course learning soldering station kit.
Details: MINGQ Soldering Iron Kit is a big help in your soldering needs. Pencil style irons is easy to use and and suitable for hobbiest use. With this multifunctional tool kit, you can repairing various electronics and circuit board, like welding, jewelry, guitar, watches, wiring, mobile device, computers hardware, small electronic work, TV capacitors or accessories, trinkets of children, crafts and more. Whether you’re building a robot or working with Arduino, knowing how to solder will come in handy. Below we’ll outline the basic tools and materials(that is all included in our kit) you will need for most of your soldering projects. SOLDERING IRON : Operating at 60W and 110V, this soldering iron can be adjusted to six different temperatures: 200℃, 250℃, 300℃, 350℃, 400℃ and 450℃. This pencil iron is very easy to use and features an on/off switch, allowing you to keep it plugged in on the soldering iron stand for quick access. 1 + 5 INTERCHANGEABLE IRON TIPS: Extra 5pcs different interchangeable iron tips comes with, this soldering kit meets all your needs of various soldering purposes. SOLDER: Solder is a metal alloy material that is melted to create a permanent bond between electrical parts. Inside the solder core is a material known as flux which helps improve electrical contact and its mechanical strength. DESOLDERING WIRE: When dealing with issues such as jumpers or the removal of parts (desoldering), solder wick comes in very handy. Solder is soaked (wicked) up by the copper allowing you to "erase" extra globs of solder. SOLDER SUCKER: If you have a lot of solder you want removed, you may want to use a device called a solder sucker. This is a handheld mechanical vacuum that sucks up hot solder with a press of a button. MINI PCB ABROAD:General purpose prototyping circuit board for analog and digital use
Package Dimensions: 11.2 x 6.4 x 2.0 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.